RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification released on its site rrbmumbai.gov.in for Asst. Loco Pilot post having 4155 vacancies apply online form.
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Board has invited aspirants for its employment news published by them on its official site www.rrbmumbai.gov.in. They are looking for employees in post of Assistant Loco pilot & Technician with 4155 empty seats. It is advisable to all interested candidates to have a look at its official notification published by them. Still closing date for registration process is not being announced so it would be better to have a look at entire article.
Check: RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
Let’s have quick glance towards Railway Recruitment Board also known as RRB in short form, having aim to recruit eligible candidates for their various departments. Railways is heat of Indian society because it is one of affordable transportation. Each & every class of people can afford this for smooth functioning of it they need more aspirants. Recently they are in need of appellants for post of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician post.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
RRB Mumbai Jobs 2017: Aspirants who are interested should refer its official notification where details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc. If candidate doesn’t fulfil its eligibility criteria then their application form will be rejected by organization. In order to get selected candidate have to undergo through various selection rounds based on their performance on it final selection will be done.
RRB Mumbai ALP Notification 2017
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Job Role||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician|
|Total number of Vacancies||4155|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
RRB Mumbai ALP Vacancies 2017
- Minimum education required to be a part of this recruitment process is up to 10th class of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from well recognized board.
- For post of Assistant Loco Pilot candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan, 2016.
- For post of Technician aspirant’s age should be lie in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan, 2016.
- Registered candidate has to appear for Computer Based Online Test i.e. written test & Skill test.
- Shortlisted aspirants of it will be called up for next round which will be personal interview.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification to gather details about examination fee.
- Post wise salary scale differs so kindly have a look at its published notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: Going to release soon
- Due date for submission of application form: Going to update in coming days
Steps to Apply for RRB Mumbai ALP Online Application Form 2017
- All interested plus eligible candidate have to refer its official website of organization.
- Search for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 link from its home page.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- Start entering all details which are mandatory.
- Upload all necessary documents which are mentioned on its official notification.
- Verify whether all entered details are correct or not after then click on Submit button.
- Download it & take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
Note: Stay tuned to our site for more updates on RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 and admit card and result update will also available here.