RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for ITI Apprentice with 388 posts apply online application form @ nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Western Railway Notification 2017: Hello everyone, busy surfing new employment opportunities? Then you have come at right place as Railway Recruitment Cell has posted Rojgar Samachar. Details have been given on www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for post of ITI Apprentice. Registration process has commenced from 30th Dec, 2016 which will last till 29th January, 2017. Total number of vacancies is 388 so if interested then don’t miss a chance.
RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017
RRC is referred to as Railway Recruitment Cell having responsibility of overall maintenance of department. So when they are need of more employees to have efficient work out they do announce job notification. Currently vacancies had been created in Jaipur location for 388 seats in ITI Apprentice profile. Before its server gets heavily loaded grab this chance & start your preparation for it.
As total number of vacancies is on very limited seats i.e. 388 so dream of only mentioned number will get fulfil. Official notification has been uploaded where details has been given such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale etc. Mode of application process is online & special facility has been provided to reserved category candidate so don’t miss out to refer its notification.
RRC NWR Jaipur 388 ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Total number of Vacancies||388|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
North Western Railway ITI Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidate who want to be a part of current recruitment process must have completed their 10th class/ SSC from well recognized board or institute.
- Minimum age of candidate should not be less than 18 years & not more than 24 years as on 30th December, 2016.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Personal with disability.
- Written exam & personal interview round will be organized for all candidates who had registered themselves after then appellant will be appointed.
- General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee whereas application fee is exempted for reserved category.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of registration process is 30th December, 2016.
- Deadline for submission of application form online is 29th January, 2017.
Steps to Apply for RRC NWR Jaipur Application Form 2017:
- Type correct URL of Railway Recruitment Cell on your web browser.
- After landing into home page of it find out for latest job notification posted by them.
- Refer to its official notification such aseducational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. will be given.
- If you fall into all eligibility criteria mentioned by them then start filling online application form.
- If candidate is falling under General category then pay application fee.
- After clicking on Submit button take print out of it for future purpose.
More updates such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, merit list, answer key of RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 you can refer our site on regular basis. If facing any queries or questions then kindly share it via below given comment box.