SBI Recruitment 2017 notification, SBI PO 2017 Apply Online for 2313 probationary officer jobs available at www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India is going to release latest SBI Recruitment 2017 for 2313 vacancies of Probationary Officer post, those candidates who are interested in a banking sector should not miss this chance. An interested aspirant may grab these opportunities before you miss this chance get all latest updates through its official site www.sbi.co.in. After completion of an education, job seekers are giving their first preference to government sector because of employment benefits which govt. provides to their employees. Online application process starting from 7th February 2017 and the last date for the same is 6th March 2017, guys do apply on or before a final date or else your application will be rejected.
SBI Recruitment 2017
Each & every person is aware about State Bank of India still let’s have a quick overview about it, SBI is public sector & financial service company having it’s headquarter located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. They have gained its reputation & popularity because of its quality service which they are providing & it is one of four big banks along with ICICI, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank. They are having 14 regional hubs & 57 zonal offices which are situated throughout India having 18, 354 branches all over the country.
|Details of SBI Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total number of Vacancies||2313|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Online registration starting date||7th February 2017|
|Final date for online registration||6th March 2017|
One important news for all interested candidate those who are going to take part in SBI Recruitment 2017 drive which will be carried by SBI. Before filling application form make sure that you refer to all details in eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. Appellant who doesn’t fulfill mentioned eligibility criteria their application form will be rejected in order to avoid these circumstances cross verify all important details.
Guys we request you all that according to us this is best opportunity for you if you are looking for a banking jobs in the country, so without thinking much and wasting time apply to SBI Recruitment 2017 soon and start preparing for its selection rounds, one has to prepare really very hard for all selection rounds to get selected for a job. In this article, we have done all the research and try to give you all as much details about this recruitment, still, anyone has queries can write us below.
Latest Update: Click here to check State Bank of India SO Results 2017
Finally, the date is near when State Bank of India will issue SBI Recruitment 2017 notification for recruiting good and eligible candidates. One more thing that we have to clarify is that many people think that only commerce student can apply for it but it is totally a wrong thing because it only need graduation degree and it can be in any particular field. Another reason why aspirant from another field are applying for SBI Recruitment 2017 and the answer is because of the pay scale which is given by this bank. After reading all details given in this article you can apply to SBI Recruitment 2017 by following some simple steps given at the end of this article. Guys, keep in mind that after the last date of submitting an application they will not accept any application so if you do not want to miss this chance then apply it fast.
SBI PO Notification 2017
Total vacancies including backlog vacancies for SBI PO Recruitment 2017
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Details of Backlog Vacancies
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2017
- Those aspirants who are interested should at least have completed their graduation degree in any stream from a well recognised university.
- Appellant should have knowledge of computer to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017.
Check: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
- For a post of Probationary Officer candidate’s age should lie in between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate.
- For more details, candidates can refer official notification.
|Details of Age Relaxation|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||
|Person of ordinary domicile of Jammu & Kashmir state from 01/01/80 to 31/12/89||5 years|
Check: SBI PO Recruitment 2017
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- An organization has some predefined rounds which each & every candidate has to go through in order to get employment they are as follows:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Details of Chances for SBI Recruitment 2017
|Category||Number of Chances|
|General (PWD)||7 chances|
|OBC (PWD)||7 chances|
|All other categories||no resitriction|
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 600/- including intimation charges
- SC, ST and PWD category applicants have to pay RS. 100/- that only intimation charges.
Check: RBI Recruitment 2017
- After completing all selection process, those who were selected for a job will get very attractive pay from the bank.
Update: As this, you know that cash demonetization in our country is going on and people who have money in hand are depositing in a bank. So to manage bank account they need employee on large scale, so they have decided to recruit candidate on large scale. Candidates who are waiting for long for SBI recruitment should get ready because recruitment can be released at any movement.
Candidates who comes in reserved category should get ready with their creamy layer certificate because they will be given relaxation in age and marks. Guys, only few days are left for an online application so if you do not miss this opportunity then apply on or before the last date and after that start preparing for its selection rounds.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Date
|Online Application Process Starting dates||7th February 2017|
|Final date for an Online Application||6th March 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Prelim Exam||15th April 2017 onward|
|Online Prelim Exam date||29th & 30th April 2017 and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|Result date for Prelim Exam||17th May 2017|
|Availability of Call letter for the main exam||22nd May 2017 onward|
|Online Main exam date||4th June 2017|
|Result date for the Main Exam||19th June 2017|
|Call Letter for a personal Interview||26th June 2017|
|Date for Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Result declaration date||5th August 2017|
|Call Letter for pre-exam training||7th April 2017 onward|
|Pre-exam training dates||17th April 2017 to 22nd April 2017|
Steps for SBI PO 2017 Apply Online
- Aspirants who are interested kindly refer to its official website.
- Search & click for SBI Recruitment 2017 application form & download it.
- It is very much necessary that a first, you should refer to its official notification before submitting an application form.
- Start filling an application form online.
- Pay application fees through an online payment mode according to your category.
- Upload all documents which are necessary after then click on Submit button.
- Download filled application form & keep it for future purpose.
Guideline for Scanning and Uploading photographs & Signature
- must be recent Passport size photograph.
- Photo must be in light colour background (preferably white)
- Eyes in the photograph must be clearly visible.
- photo dimensions must be 200*230 pixels
- A size of a photo should be 20kb to 50kb.
- Applicants have to sign on white paper with a black pen.
- Dimensions must be 140*60 pixels
- file size should be 10kb to 20kb.
List of Exam Centers
|Code||State and UT|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir|
|33||Delhi -NCR Delhi|
Official Website: sbi.co.in
More information about SBI recruitment 2017 exam pattern, previous paper, exam syllabus, admit card, answer key, results etc will be available here as soon as organization will publish official notification on their portal then details such as age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee, registration process dates will be revealed.