SBI Recruitment 2017 notification for upcoming vacancies in post of Clerk, PO, SO get more updates related to it at sbi.co.in.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India is going to release latest job vacancies in post of Clerk, PO, SO those candidates who are interested in banking sector should not miss this chance. Interested aspirant may grab these opportunity before you miss this chance get all latest updates through its official site www.sbi.co.in. After completion of education job seekers are giving their first preference to government sector because of employment benefits which govt. provides to their employees.
SBI Recruitment 2017
Each & every person is aware about State Bank of India still let’s have quick overview about it, SBI is public sector & financial service company having it’s headquarter located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. They have gained its reputation & popularity because of its quality service which they are providing & it is one of four big banks along with ICICI, Bank of Baroda & Punjab National Bank. They are having 14 regional hubs & 57 zonal offices which are situated throughout India having 18, 354 branches all over country.
One important news for all interested candidate those who are going to take part in recruitment drive which will be carried by SBI. Before filling application form make sure that you refer to all details in eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. Appellant who doesn’t fulfill mentioned eligibility criteria their application form will be rejected in order to avoid this circumstances cross verify all important details.
Finally the date is near when State Bank of India will issued recruitment notification for recruiting good eligible candidates. One more thing that we have to clarify is that many people think that only commerce student can apply for it but it is totally a wrong thing because it only need graduation degree and it can be in any particular field. Another reason why aspirant from another field are applying for this job and the answer is because of the pay scale which is given by this bank.
SBI Notification 2017
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Clerk, PO, SO|
|Total number of Vacancies||Not yet announced|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Vacancy 2017
- Those aspirant who are interested should at least have completed their graduation degree in any stream from well recognised university.
- Appellant should have knowledge of computer.
Check: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
- For post of Clerk candidate’s age should lie in between 21 to 28 years.
- For post of PO appellant’s age should not be less than 21 years & it should not be more than 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate.
- For more details candidates can refer official notification.
Check: SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- Organization has some predefined rounds which each & every candidate has to go through in order to get employment they are as follows:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
Check: RBI Recruitment 2017
- According to post wise its salary scale also differs so get detailed information about it from its notification.
Update:- As this you know that cash demonetization in our country is going on and people who have money in hand are depositing in bank. So to manage bank account they need employee on large scale, so they have decided to recruit candidate on large scale. Candidate who are waiting for long for SBI recruitment should get ready because recruitment can be released at any movement. Candidate who comes in reserved category should get ready with their creamy layer certificate because they will be given relaxation in age and marks.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Last Date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- SBI Exam Date 2017: Update Soon
Steps to Fill for SBI Online Form 2017
- Aspirants who are interested kindly refer to its official website.
- Search & click for application form & download it.
- It is very much necessary that first you should refer to its official notification before submitting application form.
- Start filling application form online.
- Upload all documents which are necessary after then click on Submit button.
- Download filled application form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
More information about SBI recruitment 2017 exam pattern, previous paper, exam syllabus, admit card, answer key, results etc will be available here as soon as organization will publish official notification on their portal then details such as age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee, registration process dates will be revealed.