SSC NWR Recruitment 2016 notification revealed for North Western Region with 171 vacancies download application form via sscnwr.org web portal.
SSC North Western Region Group B Notification 2016: Have you completed your Graduation & probing for job then no need to worry as we have come up with one of latest employment news of this week. Staff Selection Commission has released its official notification for North Western Region having 171 vacant seats. Interested aspirants can get application form through its website www.sscnwr.org on or before its last date 26th September, 2016. Kindly have a look at entire article to get detailed information about its eligibility criteria.
All people are aware that Staff Selection Commission is established all over country that also in region wise. So when any job notification is posted by SSC at that time it is important to have a look at its region as recently North- West region has bring employment notification. Vacancies is created in various posts such as Carpet Training Officer, Investigator, Assistant Archaeologist, Geographer, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Plant Protection Officer, etc.
Candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree, PG, B.Tech, B.Sc., Degree would have been looking for job right? So here is what you were exploring for as one of most awaited chance is here so why not to steal this opportunity if you fulfill all eligibility criteria mentioned by them. So first & foremost thing which appellant has to follow is to have a look at all details carefully such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc.
SSC NWR Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission North- West Region (SSCNWR)
Job Role: Carpet Training Officer, Investigator, Assistant Archaeologist, Geographer, Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Plant Protection Officer, etc.
Total number of Vacancies: 171
Job Location: North- Western Region
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Interested candidate should have completed their Master’s Degree, PG, B.Tech, B.Sc., Degree from well recognized institute/ university.
- It would be better if aspirant refer to its official notification to get detailed information about its age limit criteria.
- Registered appellant has to appear for written exam which will be of OMR/ Computer based test based on performance of it final selection will be done accordingly.
- Aspirants who will register themselves has to pay 100/- as examination fee which is to be paid through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
- For Group B notification Women, SC, ST, PH & Ex- servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Refer to its official notification for details about salary scale.
- The Deputy Regional Director Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region, Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor, Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of application form is 29th September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for SSC NWR Application Form 2016
- Initially aspirant has to visit its official web page.
- Then search for latest recruitment by Staff Selection Commission & then click on it.
- Refer to its essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then download application form.
- Start entering all details manually.
- Attach all documents which is mentioned & then post it to above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.sscnwr.org
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of SSC NWR Recruitment 2016.