SSC Recruitment 2016 notification revealed on its site ssc.nic.in for a post of Stenographer Group C & D fill online application form through cited URL.
SSC Vacancy 2016: Staff Selection Commission has brought job notification for a post of Stenographer Group C & Group D whose examination is being scheduled on 31st July 2016. Aspirants who have completed their 12th standard can actively take participation in latest employment news which has been disclosed. It is advisable to all aspirants who are interested in Indian govt jobs & looking for ssc jobs 2016 should not miss this chance because this type of opportunity doesn’t come always, apply it through www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission is abbreviated as SSC which was established on 4th November 1975 working under Government of India. This commission has been formed so that when a need arises in any department or organization of central government, recruitment process can be carried out for empty space which has been there. It is an attached office of Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) consisting of Chairman, Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations, two members.
SSC Online Form 2016: All job seekers who are reading this article must be happy to know that finally much awaited job notification is out so interested aspirant can apply for it. It is very much important that all appellant should fulfill all eligibility criteria only then their application form will be accepted otherwise organization will reject it. Once registration process will end then further no form will be accepted by the organization so if interested then apply it on or before its last date.
SSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Role: Stenographer Group C & Group D
Total number of Vacancies: Not yet defined
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Government Job
SSC Notification 2016
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th standard from well recognized board only then they will be eligible to apply for above mentioned job post.
- Appellants who are going to take part in recruitment process their age should lie in between 18 years to 27 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to SC & ST category, 3 years of age relaxation to OBC- NCL category and 3 years of age relaxation to Ex- servicemen category.
- Registered candidate has to apply for Written Examination & Skill Test based on their performance on it likewise selection will be done.
- Aspirant has to pay Rs. 100 as application fee through net banking/ credit card or debit card or cash through SBI Bank challan.
- Appellant who belongs to Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe & Ex- servicemen they are exempted from application fee.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
SSC Online Application 2016
- Interested & eligible candidates have to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by SSC.
- Click on that link SSC Group C & Group D recruitment 2016.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form without any mistake because you feed wrong information you will face problem at the time of selection.
- Pay application fee as at it mentioned in notification.
- Click on Submit button which will be available at the bottom of the page.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it at your device by clicking on download button.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is 3rd June 2016.
- Written Examination Date will be on 31st July 2016.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
We hope that you would have got sufficient information of SSC Recruitment 2016, ssc recruitment time table 2016 you can also bookmark our site by CTRL+D for regular updates.