Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016 official notification has been published interested aspirants can apply online on set-test.org.
Symbiosis Entrance Test notification 2016: Every year Symbiosis organizes Entrance test for all undergraduate students this year also they are going to conduct exam i.e. Symbiosis Entrance exam. Official notification has been released regarding recent entrance exam which is going to be held this year. Interested candidates can apply online through its official web portal which is set-test.org. Large number of students every year apply for this exam and gets admission in various institutes of Symbiosis University.
About Symbiosis International University: Symbiosis International University is also known as SIU. It was established in year 1971 by Padmashree S. B. Mujumdar. SIU is having total 19 institutes in total nine branches which are located in Pune, Noida, Bangalore, and Nasik. Every year it conducts entrance exam i.e. Symbiosis Entrance Exam known as SET for all undergraduate students. To get admission in Symbiosis it very much compulsory to clear this entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria always differs according to courses which students are selecting. For some general course below given are some criteria which candidate have to keep in mind while applying:
- Applicant must have completed their 10th and 12th consisting Physics, Mathematics as important subjects.
- Applicants coming under General category must have at least 50% score less than that will not be accepted.
- Applicants coming under SC/ST category must have at least 45% score less than that will not be accepted.
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016
Name of University: Symbiosis International University
Exam Name: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
Exam Type: Objective
Set-test.org UG entrance test 2016
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of applying online application form is 5th February, 2016
- Last Date for applying online application form is 14th April, 2016
- Last Date for Payment is 18th April, 2016
- Admit Card will be available on 26th April, 2016
- Examination Date is 7th May, 2016
Symbiosis Entrance Exam 2016 Exam Pattern 2016
- It will be an objective type exam.
- It will consist 150 minutes of time duration.
- Exam is divided into two session.
- In morning two question papers will be given based on Law and Design.
- In afternoon session three question papers will be given based on General, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- No negative marking for wrong answer.
Symbiosis Entrance Exam Mandatory for following Institution:
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS], Pune
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS], NOIDA
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS], Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS], NOIDA
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication [SIMC UG]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS], Hyderabad
JEE Main 2016 score will be considered:
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis School of Photography (SSP)
How to fill SIU SET application form 2016
- First candidates have to fill SET online registration form 2016 so after filling that form their ID and password will be generated.
- Kindly refer to official website.
- Click on “New Registration Button”.
- Fill all the details which are asked.
- After completing registration form one email will be sent to applicant to set their ID and Password.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Complete SET 2016 Application form by paying fee for application form.
- Candidate can pay their application fees by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, and Demand Draft drawn under Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune.
We will be providing all latest information regarding Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016 in this website so don’t go anywhere stay tuned to this site for all latest buzz happening around.