Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 notification is available for various vacancies of PO & clerk post for online application visit @ tmb.in.
Latest TMB Notification 2017: Hello everyone, are you looking for latest bank jobs and you did not find any suitable ones, then have a look at this notification it might interest you. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is going to issue a Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 for bank PO and Clerk post, number vacancies available is not yet defined by the organization but guys this is a very good opportunity so just apply to it and start preparing for its rounds of selection process. When official notification is release everything will be clear and you will be updated with the online application dates also, do not worry about that, just check other details of this notification and if you find yourself eligible then wait for starting of online application and apply it @ tmb.in
TMB is a short name for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, it is a private bank giving banking and financial service to their clients since its formation date that is May 11th, 1921. When it was formed it was named as Nadar Bank than in the year 1962 name was changed to Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank. Currently, the bank has 487 branch offices in the entire country and ten regional offices in main cities of various states, since it has started ATM facilities they have put 1014 ATM machines all over India.
They are soon going to release Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 official notification for various vacancies of PO and clerk post, so guys keep a close watch on it and as soon as they release dates for online application, apply to it and start preparing for its rounds of selection process. A Number of vacancies is not yet cleared by the officials, but they have said that will be declaring it in the official notification so wait for that.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017
|Name of a Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB)|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||not mentioned|
|Job Type||Private Banking Job|
|Starting date for an application||update soon|
|Final date for an application||update soon|
- Maximum age limit for graduate applicants is 24 years and for post-graduate applicants is 26 years.
- Candidates who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per rules and regulations.
- To apply for these vacancies, candidates should have completed graduation degree with minimum 55% marks and post-graduation with a knowledge in computer operations.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview (this is expectation, for confirmation check official notification)
As per the news, we got from an insider source, it is said that selection of candidates for a Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 jobs will be based on online test followed by personal interview, though it might change in the official notification. Minimum education requirement to apply for this vacancies is Graduation degree, so if you have finished your graduation then apply to it as this is one of the best opportunity to apply for.
If you want to see details of other recruitments issued in India in recent time than you can inspect our Employment Newspaper page, we are updating this page for our readers so they do not have to search other pages for recruitment just check one page and you will get all information there.
Steps to apply for Upcoming TMB Bank Jobs 2017
- First of all visit official site of the organization or you can click on below link.
- Search link of above-mentioned recruitment and click on it.
- Check very carefully details given in the official notification and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details and submit it.
- For your reference purpose, download and take a printout of your filled application.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application: Update soon
- Last date for online application: update soon
Official website: www.tmb.in
For other queries regarding above Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 article write us in a comment box and bookmark this website with CTRL+D to visit us regularly for more government notification updates.