Teaching Jobs 2017, Job Notification of teacher’s recruitment (86, 873 vacancies) Job Openings related to teaching is available over here.
Teachers Jobs 2017: Playing the role of a teacher is considered as one of the most prestigious job profile in today’s world. The reason behind is that teacher works as an important medium between child’s future and their career also and students always have a special respect for their teacher as they are a guru. Doing a job for money is a secondary thing but primary thing which everyone has in their mind is to educate their students by providing adequate knowledge. In the country you will find many teaching jobs in the government field so guys please find from this page.
Teaching Jobs 2017
Types of Teacher’s Recruitment 2017:
|Name||Number of Post||Name of Post||Last date||Link|
|TRB||222||Lecturer||Update soon||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||46000||Physical Education Teacher||Update soon||Click Here|
|Education Board Delhi||20000||Primary Teacher||Update soon||Click Here|
|AP Govt.||22184||Teacher||Update soon||Click Here|
|UP||16448||Primary Assistant Teacher||Update soon||Click Here|
|Bihar Examination Board||946||Teacher||Update soon||Click Here|
|RPSC||1339||Coollege Lecturer||update soon||Click Here|
|JSSC||1200||Lecturer||update soon||Click Here|
|AIIMS||206||various||28th February 2017||Click Here|
|TSPSC||256||Librarian||4th March 2017||Click Here|
|Jharkhand SSC||17572||TGT||15th March 2017||Click Here|
|TSPSC||372||Art Teacher||4th March 2017||Click Here|
The ratio of school is increasing as competition is rapidly growing in today’s competitive world. In the year, 2017 thousands of new vacancies are going to come for teachers in the form of Upcoming Teaching Jobs 2017. Both Central and State Government will publish recruitment notifications in leading newspapers of different states so aspirants must check for latest recruitment notification. We will be providing all you latest updates of Private & Government Teaching Jobs 2017 in this page.
Latest Govt/Private Teacher Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are having a burning desire to build their career in teaching sector and searching for Government Teaching Jobs 2017 then don’t worry your desire is soon going to be complete. Many candidates every year are showing interest in teaching profession and doing their best to grab this job opportunity in Govt/Private school and Colleges. Below given are some of the organization names along with post and more details so aspirants can refer this.
It is one of the respective jobs in the society and it also comes with great responsibilities because you have to prepare the future generation of the country. If you are choosing this profession as a career then we will appreciate you all for that. We update this article on a regular basis for our readers with latest teaching profession jobs available in the country, so just jump to this article if you are finding the latest Teaching Jobs 2017.
|State||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Uttar Pradesh||60,421||Teaching Jobs 2017 in UP|
|Hyderabad||45,125||Teaching Jobs in Hyderabad|
|Gujarat||32,854||Teaching Jobs 2017 in Gujarat 2017|
|Kolkata||22,721||Teaching Jobs in Kolkata 2017|
|Kerala||16,932||Teaching Jobs 2017 in Kerala 2017|
|Pune||12,315||Teaching Jobs in Pune 2017|
|Karnataka||38,184||Teaching Jobs in Karnataka|
|Himachal Pradesh||16,731||Teaching Jobs in Himachal Pradesh|
|Mumbai||19,463||Teaching Jobs 2017 in Mumbai|
|Rajasthan||28,318||Teaching Jobs in Rajasthan|
|Lucknow||15,351||Teaching Jobs 2017 in Lucknow|
|Maharashtra||56,318||Teaching Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Chennai||8,154||Teaching Jobs in Chennai|
|Haryana||24,642||Teaching Jobs in Haryana|
|Delhi||47,168||Teaching Jobs 2017 in Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||23,651||Teaching Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir|
Once a candidate gets selected then based on their knowledge, ability to handle the class, power of representing and convincing power these all are the factors which are kept in mind before appointing them their designation. We will keep you updated with all type of Teaching Jobs 2017 in the country on this page so based on your choice you can apply for a particular post. Below given are some of the designation which every school keeps in mind before appointing:
- Primary School Teacher – Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Secondary School Teacher – In this designation aspirants have to teach in front of children having age between 11 and 18.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – This designation can be given to class 8 to 10.
- Senior Secondary School Teacher – This post can be given to class 11 and 12.
- TGT – It means Trained Graduate Teacher, here teachers are already trained. This post can be given for class 1 to 5.
- PGT – It means Post Graduate Teacher, candidates who have completed their post-graduate can get this designation. This post can be given to class 6 to 8.
- Shiksha Mitra (under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan)
Teaching Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Master’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Ed/ M.Ed Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
- D. in respective subject.
- Age limit is usually 27 -40.
Pay Scale for Teaching Jobs 2017:
In the government sector, teachers are paid very well as compared to other jobs in government. Teachers are always appreciated because it makes our future generation brighter.
Teaching Jobs 2017
Teaching Course and Test:
If aspirants want to get selected in government sector then below given are some course which they have to be qualify
- BTC – It is also known as Basic Teaching Certificate nowadays, it has become mandatory for all the teachers to hold this certificate.
- TET – It is also known as Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is compulsory for all teachers to get jobs in government schools.
- PTT – It is also known as Primary Teachers Training course. This course helps the teachers to develop teaching skills so that they can establish a productive environment for the development of children.
- NTT – It is also known as Nursery Teacher Training course. This course gives them in-depth knowledge about various ways in which they can motivate children to learn.
Different Types of High School Courses
- Family and Consumer Science
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science/Information Technology
All interested candidates can save this page and can also bookmark it for all the latest updates regarding Teaching Jobs 2017. If the aspirant is having any query then they are free to comment their query in a comment box.