TNPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 333 vacancies of Assistant Agriculture Officer Post, for an online application visit @ tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2017: Here is good news for all Tamilnadu job seekers who are in search of Government Jobs, you all must be aware of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission it is also referred by its short name that is TNPSC. In this free job alerts, there are 333 vacancies available for Assistant Agriculture Officer Post, so those who are interested and eligible can apply online on their main web page that is tnpsc.gov.in. An online application process is starting from 8th March 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 7th April 2017, guys after applying we request everyone that, download TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 from its official site to prepare for its selection rounds. Also, check procedure of an online registration process given at the end of this article, it will ease your work.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of an Organization||Tamilnad Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||333|
|Job Type||state govt job|
|Registration starts from||8th March 2017|
|Registration ends on||7th April 2017|
- As per given on an official notification, the minimum age requirement is 18 years for all applicants and maximum age limit is 30 years for general and OBC category aspirants.
- A state government is going to give age relaxation to reserved category candidates on upper age limit as per their rules.
- Candidates who have completed 12th class education and 2 years diploma in agriculture from any recognized educational institution are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- One Time Registration fee: RS. 150/-
- Written Examination Fee: RS. 150/-
- Selection for a job will be done on basis of aspirant’s performance in two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for TNPSC Vacancies 2017
Visit an official site of the organization which is given on this page so just copy and paste it. Now on that site, find a link to apply for vacancies mentioned in this article for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 and then click on it. After that, a notification will appear on your screen so first read all details given on it, and then click on apply button. They have invited application through an online mode, so fill up an online application form with all correct details and then click on submit button.
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Those who have any queries regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box provided below, our team members will reply back as soon as possible.