TPV Gujarat Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for recruiting 130 surveyor & town planning assistant & filling online application form at ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
Town Planning & Valuation department has recently issued a recruitment notification for recruiting 130 town planning assistant and surveyor. Aspirants who are in search of government jobs in Gujarat can apply for any posts released by TPV Gujarat recruitment 2016. Eligible aspirant can apply for these town planning & valuation Gujarat jobs.
Candidates who have completed diploma in Architecture or civil engineering and they are in search for job, this is very good opportunity for them. Applicants can apply online on or before last date of submitting application. Online application starts from 15th December 2015 on official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Job seekers should grab this opportunity and apply soon. Read the full article to know about the eligibility criterion and other related information.
Town Planning Gujarat notification 2016:
The town planning & valuation department of Gujarat works under urban development and urban housing department of Gujarat Government, with head quarter in Gadhinagar, capital city of Gujarat. Department is headed by the chief town planner. It works to secure balanced, plan development of the urban areas of Gujarat. They even assist and advice state government in matters related to urban, regional planning and valuation of land. It designs policies, standards, guidelines and protocols for urban and regional planning. It distributes information for land development and building construction in the state. It gives technical support to local authorities for town planning.
This department is meant to provide necessary facilities like road, water, drainage, street lights etc. It also meant to develop schools, play grounds, health care facilities etc. Every year it releases notification for recruitment candidates for various posts. This time they came up with notification to recruit surveyor and town planning assistant. Aspiration who are looking for latest govt jobs can apply before last date of online application that is 14th January 2016. Aspirants who are looking for details regarding how to apply, eligibility criterion, etc for Gujarat town planning dept notification 2015, can check below.
Town Planning Department surveyor vacancies: Aspirants who are interested in applying for Town planning and valuation Gujarat jobs can check all the details regarding notification before applying which is available on our website. Applicants can apply for surveyor class III and town planning assistant class III vacancies on official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates who are about to start their career after diploma, can apply for this government job notification and grab this wonderful opportunity. To get selected candidates have to pass through written examination. Please check below for all necessary details regarding this notification and stay connected to our website for all the updates on government jobs.
TPV Gujarat Recruitment 2016
Name of organization: Town Planning and Valuation Department, Gujarat.
Name of posts: Surveyor & Planning Assistant
Total Vacancies: 130 vacancies
- Surveyor class III- 20 vacancies
- Planning Assistant class III- 110 vacancies
Job Category: State Government Job
Job location: Gandhinagar
Gujarat govt jobs
- For surveyor posts: Diploma in Architecture/ Civil engineering or equivalent.
- For planning Assistant post: Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/ Architecture/ Planning or equivalent.
- Surveyor maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Planning Assistant age limit is 35 years.
- Age relaxation available as per government rules.
- General Applicants: Rs. 112/-
- Reserved applicants are exempted from application fees.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Steps to Apply Town Planning Department
- Log on to official web portal www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on link for this notification.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit to given postal address and take printout for future use.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting date for online application: 15th December 2015
- Last date for online application: 14th January 2015
Official web portal: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in