UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016 notification issued, for 181 vacancies of RO & ARO post, for online application visit @ ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies 2016: Hey guys there is an opportunity for Uttarakhand people who are searching for Government jobs 2016, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued a new recruitment notification for 181 vacancies of Review Officer and Assistant review Officer post, aspirants from the state who are interested and eligible for the post can apply online through official website of the organization. Online application starts from April 5th, 2016 and the last date to submit your application is April 26th, 2016 so do not wait for anyone just apply it on or before the due date and grab this wonderful opportunity to work with state government. To apply online guys you have to visit official web portal of the organization that is ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC is a short name for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, it is a state government organization formed on March 14th, 2001 with headquarter in Hardwar city of the state. The main aim to form this organization was to conduct various recruitment examination as per the vacancies available in the state government. Organization has all the authority to conduct various rounds of selection process like written exam, personal interview and many other to select candidates for a job.
Recently they have issued a fresh notification for 181 vacancies of review officer and assistant review officer, aspirants can also find the details of this recruitment on Employment News of this Week. Aspirants can start applying to this recruitment from April 5th, 2016 and the process of registration will stop after April 26th, 2016 so people apply it soon before it stops.
UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 181 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Review Officer (Uttarakhand Sachivalay): 114 vacancies
- Review Officer (Uttarakhand Lok Seva aayog): 11 vacancies
- Assistant review Officer (Uttarakhand Sachivalay): 20 vacancies
- Assistant review officer (Uttarakhand Lok Seva aayog): 36 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Uttarakhand state
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 42 years
- Graduation degree from any recognized university or institution.
- For General & OBC category: RS. 200/-
- For another reserved category: No Fees
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
Before applying to this recruitment candidates must know eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. if you fit in it then go ahead to apply. As per the official notification minimum age of applicants should be 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 42 years. Required educational qualification is graduation degree from any recognized university or institution and selection of candidates is based on two written exam one is prelim and another is main. If you are fall in general and OBC category then you have to pay application fees of RS. 200/- other reserved category applicants are spared from paying fees.
If you do not know how to apply online through the official site, then you can check below given steps for it and apply soon.
Steps for UKPSC ARO Online application form 2016
- Visit official website or click on the link given below.
- Search for recruitment link and click on it.
- Read the details of recruitment notification carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Submit application form.
- Download and take a printout of filled application form for reference purpose.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application: April 5th, 2016
- Last date for online application: April 26th, 2016
- Last date to pay application fees: April 29th, 2016
Official website: ukpsc.gov.in
You can bookmark this website with CTRL+D for future visits to get updates of latest government notifications and queries will be answered as soon as possible write us in below-given comment box relating to UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016.