UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 notification is out now for 398 vacancies of clerk post, for online application visit official site that is upjn.org.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancies 2016: There is a good news for job seekers in Uttar Pradesh state, as Jal Nigam of the state have issued a fresh recruitment notification, so guys if you are interested in working with UP government then do not miss this opportunity. Official notification is issued for 398 vacancies of routine clerk and stenographer group-4 posts, if find this post suitable to you then apply for it and start preparing for its selection process. Online application process starts from June 21st, 2016 and last date to submit your application form is July 11th, 2016, keep one thing in mind that after last date of registration process they will not accept any application. For online application visit main website of the organization that is upjn.org.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is also mentioned by its short name that is UPJN, it was formed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 1975 to look after water supply and sewage disposal system in the state. They work by instructions they get from state government, they make plans for smooth water supply and drainage system, execute it and finance it too.
When they are in a need of recruiting a new staff or fulfilling of vacant seats in the organization, they issue notification to invite people of state to apply to it. Currently they have issued a fresh recruitment notification for 398 vacancies of clerk and stenographer post, to apply for this latest employment news, you have to visit its official web page from June 21st to July 11th, 2016.
We request all interested aspirants to check first all eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. before applying to it. Below we have given all necessary details one need to know to apply for, so guys go through all details and also check steps given for online application at the end of this article, check those steps and apply as soon as possible.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
Name of post: Clerk & Stenographer
Total number of vacancies: 398 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy details:
- Routine Clerk: 335 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade-4: 63 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh state
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years as on August 1st, 2016
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules & regulation.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with diploma in computer application from any recognized University or educational institute.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- For general category applicants: RS. 600
- For OBC category applicants: RS. 300
- For other reserved categories: RS. 25
- For Clerk Post: RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- with grade pay of RS. 1900
- For Stenographer post: RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- with grade pay of RS. 2800
Steps for UPJN Online Application Form 2016
- First thing you have to do is log on to official site of the organization.
- On that site search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- After that read all details given in notification and click on apply button.
- Now you have to fill up online application form by entering all correct details.
- After that click on submit button to submit your application.
- For reference purpose, you can take a printout of your filled application form.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application process starts from: June 21st, 2016
- Last date for online application process: July 11th, 2016
Official website: upjn.org
Bookmark this website by shortcut key CTRL+D to visit us again for more updates and for queries relating to UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 write us below.