UP Police Recruitment 2016 notification broadcasted for Sub Inspector post on its site prpb.gov.in for 2707 vacancies apply online application form.
UP Police Vacancy 2016: Uttar Pradesh Police Department has brought an employment news for all those aspirants who are having strong desire to get employment in up police. Currently, vacancies have been created basically in three posts i.e. Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Brigade Officer having in total 2707 vacant seats. It’s official notification has also been uploaded on its web portal i.e. www.prpb.gov.in if having willingness then apply to it on or before last date that is 29th July 2016.
Let’s get to know something about Uttar Pradesh Police Department which was established in the year 1863 its headquarter located at Allahabad. It is a law enforcement agency of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh & its Police dept. is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). It is one of the largest police force in the world who are working under single command so in order to run their organization smoothly they are in need of employees.
UP Police Recruitment Latest News :On 17th June 2016 job notification was released so all job seekers who are probing for latest govt. jobs in Defense right time has come for them. This is golden chance to all of them because this type of opportunity doesn’t knock twice it would be better if you refer to its official notification first before submitting online application form. Details such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, application fee etc. are being mentioned on its official notification.
UP Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Department
Job Role: Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Brigade Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 2707
Post wise Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector :- 2400
- Platoon Commander :- 210
- Fire Brigade Officer :- 97
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job
- Aspirants who are interested in Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander post they should have completed their Graduate Degree from well recognized university.
- For a post of Fire Brigade Officer, they must have passed out their B.Sc Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum age limit criteria for candidate is 21 years.
- Candidates who are going to register themselves make sure that their age should not be more than 28 years.
- Reserved category will be provided age relaxation according to government rules & regulations.
- Registered aspirant has to undergo through various selection round & in order to get employment they has to clear all below mentioned rounds with good scores.
- Online Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Aspirants who are going to submit application form they have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee through E- Challan.
- Selected candidate will get Rs.9, 300 – 34, 800 plus grade pay of Rs. 4, 200 on a monthly basis.
Steps to Apply for UP Police Online Application 2016
- Visit to its official website website.
- Search for latest up police si recruitment 2016 or another recruitment posted by them & click on a relevant link of it.
- Refer to its notification first.
- If you fit well into details mentioned then start filling an application form carefully.
- Pay an application fee of Rs.400/- through E- Challan.
- Submit it & download it, keep along with you for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online submission of application form is 30th June 2016.
- Ending date for submission of online application form is 29th July 2016.
Official Website: www.prpb.gov.in
Get all latest updates of UP Police Recruitment 2016 & up police result from our site for that stay in touch with us regularly.