UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2016-2017 out for Combined Defense Service apply online application form via upsconline.nic.in web portal.
UPSC CDS II Application Form 2016-2017: Good news is here for all degree holder candidate as Union Public Service Commission has decided to conduct exam for Combined Defence Service for all aspirants who are looking forward for central govt. jobs. They had uploaded application form on its site www.upsconline.nic.in for various posts such as Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & Officers Training Academy. Interested aspirant can register themselves on or before 12th August, 2016.
Let’s have brief overview about Combined Defence Service known as CDS in short form which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is organized twice a year & those who are seeking to get job in defense field can appear for this exam because based on marks obtained on it final selection is done. Based on vacancies created in their department likewise they invite aspirants for their latest job notification posted by them.
Still online registrations hadn’t been started yet but in coming days it will be active so kindly refer to its official website so that you can come to know about its registration process. Those who are interested but need some time to think for it no issue, appellant is having sufficient time because registration process is open till 12th August, 2016. Make sure that you carefully read official notification published by them where all eligibility criteria is being mentioned in detail.
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2016-2017
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Role: Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy & Officers Training Academy
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
Combined Defence Service II Vacancies 2016
- Education criteria differs according to post so kindly review below mentioned points:
- Aspirants should have educational qualification upto degree or its equivalent for post of IMA & OTA.
- For post of Indian Naval Academy unmarried male candidates are eligible having degree in engineering field.
- For post of Air Force Academy degree with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering from well recognized university/ institute are eligible to apply for it.
- All interested appellant should make sure that their age should fall in between 18 to 24 years otherwise they will reject your application form.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate according to govt. rules & regulations.
- Final selection of aspirant will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview.
- Aspirants who are falling under General category has to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- For SC/ST/Female they are exempted from application fee.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form is 12th August, 2016.
- Examination will be held on 23rd October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for CDS 2016 Application Form
- On your web browser type URL of organization’s website.
- Search for notification link on search bar from home page.
- After clicking on that link read all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc.
- Start entering details on application form after that click on Submit button.
- Pay application fee if you fall into general category.
- Once submitted, take hard copy of application form for future purpose.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Get more updates on UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2016-2017 by simply visiting our website on regular basis also for other recruitment forums.