UPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 138 vacancies of various posts, for an online application process visit upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Geologist Geophysicist Vacancies 2017: Good news for all job seekers who are looking for central government jobs in India, this time a fresh notification is issued by the Union Public Service Commission which is more famous with its short name that is UPSC. An organization has released 138 vacancies for the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists. Candidates have to apply online at an official site of the organization that is upsconline.nic.in. An application process is starting from 8th February 2017 and the last date for the same is 3rd March 2017 and after that, they have scheduled first selection round that is written examination on 12th May 2017. This is the fresh employment news of a day in the month of February by this Organization so guys start preparing for it.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of an Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||138|
|Post-Wise vacancy details||
|Job Category||Central govt jobs|
|Registration starting date||8th February 2017|
|Registration ending date||3rd March 2017|
- For Geologist, Geophysicist, and Chemist posts: Minimum required age is 21 years and maximum age of an applicant should not exceed than 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- For Junior Hydrogeologists: Minimum required age is 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per central government rules.
- Aspirants must have completed a master degree from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 200/- and others are exempted from paying an application fee.
- Candidates have to appear for three rounds of a selection process that are Written Examination, Personality Test and a Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
First, log on to the main web portal of an organization and after that on its home page find a relevant link to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017. After finding that link, click on it and a notification will open on your screen, now read all details printed on it and then click on apply button. Fill up an online application form with all correct details and click on submit button. At last everyone are requested that keep a hard copy of your filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
If you have any queries relating to UPSC Recruitment 2017 then please write us in a comment box provided below and also bookmark this website to visit us again for more updates.