UPSC Recruitment 2016-17 notification posted for Junior Works Manager (JWM) & other posts 280 vacancies an online application form is available @ upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Notification 2016: Union Public Service Commission has come up with latest news regarding vacancies created for a post of Junior Works Manager, Senior Scientific Assistant, Anthropologist, Additional Assistant Director etc. They are in need of total 280 employees so if interested then kindly fill up upsc online form 2016 on or before 28th July 2016. Application form can be filled up through www.upsc.gov.in site which is its official home page of an organization and will be updated by the ias exam date.
Let’s have quick glance towards Union Public Service Commission which is also known as UPSC in its short form. It is a central government organization established on 1st October 1926 formed under Article 315 to 323 of Part XIV of a constitution of India. Every year they release various job notification based on a need of employees raised in their organization in various department.
Aspirants who were looking for latest central govt. career will be very happy after hearing this news that they will be getting a chance to take part in a recruitment process. All appellants who have completed their degree are eligible to apply for latest recruitment drive carried away by them. It is very much important that interested candidate should fulfill all criteria which are predefined by th organization. Further, we will notify you all by UPSC Exam Date 2016 & UPSC Exam Syllabus 2016 whenever organization released it on their official site and download it as soon as it got available to prepare for an examination.
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Role: Junior Works Manager, Senior Scientific Assistant, Anthropologist, Additional Assistant Director, Senior Assistant & Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
Total Number of vacancies: 280
Post wise vacancies:
- For Junior Works Manager post : 181
- For Senior Scientific Assistant post: 77
- For Anthropologist post: 02
- For Additional Assistant Director post: 10
- For Senior Assistant post: 01
- For Assistant Executive Engineer post: 01
Category: Central Government Job
UPSC Vacancy 2016
- Candidates who are willing to take part in recruitment process carried away by them, it is important that they should have completed their Degree in relevant field.
- Lower age limit of candidates should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should be 30 years.
- Candidate will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Appointed candidate will get salary scale of Rs. 9, 300 to Rs. 38, 400 on a monthly basis.
- Aspirants who fall under General category has to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
- Reserved category are exempted from paying an application fee.
UPSC Online Registration 2016
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for a link to apply for above mentioned recruitment.
- Click on an appropriate link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Select your post in which you are interested & then fill all the details precisely.
- After completing all above mentioned procedure click on submit button.
- Direct download link will be provided so you can save it on your computer.
- Take a printout of it directly by shortcut key CTRL+P & you can also keep it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to apply online application form is 28th July 2016.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
The Candidate who are willing to stay updated with all information regarding UPSC recruitment 2016 graduate level can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D.