WBSSC Recruitment 2016 notification of LDA & LDC posts and invited to fill online application form for 599 vacancies at official site www.wbssc.gov.in.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016: The West Bengal staff selection commission recently announced the recruitment notification for Lower division assistant (LDA) and Lower division clerk (LDC). Total number of 599 candidates will be recruited. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online through their official website. WBSSC is an organisation under Government of West Bengal to recruit staff for various post in the various ministries and departments for Government of West Bengal. Main office of WBSSC is in the capital city of West Bengal, Kolkata.
The WBSSC has started accepting the application forms from 27th November 2015 and the last date for submitting application form is 28th December 2015. So there is one month time for all the interested candidates to submit their application. Other details regarding WBSSC recruitment process like age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fees, and important dates and how to apply are given below. Candidates can go through the details from below.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of the organisation: West Bengal staff selection commission
Advt No : 06/ WBSSC/ 2015 Dated, 27/ 11/ 2015
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant (LDA) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of the Post: 599 vacancies
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Category: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should be at least 10th pass or equivalent from West Bengal board of secondary education.
- Candidates also must have good knowledge of computer and should have typing speed to 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minutes in Bengali.
- Age of all those aspirant who were willing for participate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules of government of West Bengal.
- General Category: Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 20/- as processing fee.
- Reserved Category: No examination fees and Rs. 20/- as processing fee.
The candidates have to pass through 2 selection process.
- Written exam
- All those candidates who will clear selection procedure and considered eligible for above mentioned posts will able to grab salary of Rs. 5,400/- To Rs. 25,200/-.
How to fill WBSSC Online Application Form 2016?
- Interested candidates should log on to official website at wbssc.gov.in.
- On main page, aspirant need to find Career tab and click on it.
- Search the link Advertisement of LDA & LDC Posts.
- Click on that link.
- PDF file will open and read all metioned details.
- Aftter that aspirant need to click on online application link.
- Enter your valid personal and academic details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay application fees.
- Click on submit button.
- Print your application form for future use.
- Starting date for online application is 27th November 2015
- Last date for submitting online application is 28th December 2015 till 4:00 pm
- Exam Date: Soon to be updated
- Admit card: Releasing soon
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Above mentioned article help our readers to get all searching topic such as WBSSC recruitment 2016 exam pattern, syllabus, exam date etc. For more details about govt jobs, bank jobs, results, admit card, aspirant can Book mark our website by Pressing CTRL+D.