West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification uploaded for Apprentice posts having 204 vacancies apply online form at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
WCR Recruitment 2017: Western Central Railway is all set to announce one of most exciting news for all job seekers so fasten your seat belt & look at entire article for it. Organization is in need of total 204 employees in Apprentice posts. It is advisable to visit its official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in & last date for submission is 9th December, 2016. Also make sure that you have gone through its eligibility criteria only then apply for it.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
We will have quick overview about Western Central Railway which is abbreviated as WCR in short form. It was established on 1st April, 2003 covering up to 2911 km of area whose headquarter is located in Jabalpur. They are providing its service into eastern & Central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh and North Eastern Rajasthan State. Currently they have posted job notification for apprentice post with 204 empty seats.
West Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2017: All mandatory information related to current job notification is given on its official website such as eligibility criteria. Any single candidate who will not fulfil criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. their application form will be rejected by higher authorities. Mode of application form is online so if interested then apply for it before its due date so that you can seat into its selection round.
West Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Western Central Railway (WCR)|
|Total number of Vacancies||204|
|Post wise Vacancies||
|Job Location||Western Region|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
- Aspirants must possess education up to class 12th & in ITI field certified with NCVT or SCVT.
- Lower age of aspirants should not be less than 15 years.
- Upper age limit of candidate should not be more than 24 years as on 1st July, 2017.
- Reserved category will be given age relaxation such as 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST & 10 years for PH.
- Candidates will be appointed based on marks obtained in 10+2 class examination & in ITI exams.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 170/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category aspirants has to pay Rs. 70/- & also for female candidates.
- Refer to its official notification for salary scale details.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of online application form is 9th December, 2016.
Steps to Apply for WCR Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit to official site of organization.
- Click on official notification.
- Start filling application form & click on Submit button.
- Take print out of it & keep it for future purpose.
More information such as admit card, syllabus, exam dates, merit list etc. will be notified once released regarding West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 so stay tuned to our site.